Online Poker - The Know-How...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Great Applause and Welcome to Lady Luck

Hi

I was meant to do this post last week but things got the best of me, like Bush signing that stupid piece of legislation that is so unrelated to online gambling for instance. Yeah, what makes you think I'm just slightly ticked off that not even our petition that did the rounds for the last two weeks has helped a single bit.

Anyway looks like it's time for an uprising just like Eminem says in his song: Mosh - "it's time for us to stand up and fight for the right cause!"

To this end, I have decided to invite the expertise of fellow blogger Lady Luck to get the ball rolling in this court. Lady Luck has been competing against me in online poker tournaments at various poker rooms and I must admit her hand is getting stronger and stronger by the second.

I found her piece on Friday the 13th Online Poker quite amusing and informative so hopefully this will be quite a fruitul exchange and I hope you'll check out Lady Luck soon 'cause we all need some new charm around here ;-)

Welcome and much respect Lady Luck!

Aden

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home